Thursday, September 11, 2014

Nature as Art and Art in Nature

My wife, Heidi, and I decided to take a walk in the forest this morning.  Not a fitness walk, just a nice slow walk to enjoy being in nature on an early fall morning.  I feel most pagan in the fall and this is by far my favorite time of year.  The spirits seem closer to me at this time, don't know why, they just do.

Along the path we discovered that someone had been there before us and had constructed many small altars; at least that's what we thought that they were.  We didn't have a "real" camera with us so we took cell phone photos to share with you.  No more writing, just some pictures of what we found.







There were more delightful creations along the path so next time I'll take a real camera and take more photos to share with you.

Oh we started a forest altar as well and hope that others will add to it.  Keep you posted.

Peace,

Dave




No comments: