Sunday, April 22, 2012

Earth Day with L. A.

Today is Earth Day so I thought that rather than blog more about core shamanism I would honor Earth Day with a little tune and no, you don't have to suffer through me playing a flute or drum.  Rather, here is a link to Louis Armstrong singing, "What a Wonderful World".  This tune lifts be up whenever I feel a little down. 

Just in case you want to sing along . . .

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom, for me and you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

I see skies of blue, and clouds of white
The bright blessed days, dark sacred nights
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

The colors of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces, of people going by
I see friends shaking hands, sayin', "How do you do?"
They're really sayin', "I love you"

I hear babies cryin', I watch them grow
They'll learn much more, than I'll ever know
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

Yes, I think to myself
What a wonderful world
Oh yeah

Louis releasted the song about 1968 and the link above takes you to a cut from about there era.  Love that man's heart, soul and music.

I'll get back to core shamanism next week with a post about upper-world journeys.

Have a wonderful Earth Day and every day.

No comments: